ISLAND TRAINING CAMP
Coming June 2-6, 2020.
Our Island training camp is open to all skill levels with a focus on Multisport and Running athletes.
This is a 4 night, 5 day all inclusive camp on beautiful Washington Island, WI.
We'll take care of everything:
1. Home cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner are all included.
2. Overnight accommodations are paid for and arranged for you.
3. Detailed itinerary (including personalized training plans) to maximize your time with us on the Island.
4. We've planned a few fun adventures on and off the island - again, free of charge to you.
5. Free ferry ride to and from Washington Island, as well as to and from Rock Island.
6. Welcome swag bag packed full of local goodies, Island Training Camp swag and practical giveaways from our partners.
7. Group sessions from certified coaches / trainers / nutritionists.
8. All attendees receive a guaranteed entry into the same years Washington Island Ultra.
Sound cool? Join our email newsletter for more info.
*registration opens January 1, 2020
We love this island and we're honored to have the opportunity to produce this unique event year after year. Click here to read about how we got to the island and the race history.
Many racers come a few days early or stay a few days after and experience all the Island has to offer. The great food, the incredible views, the peaceful scenes at Schoolhouse beach and the lavender fields. This place will calm you down and give you time to kick back and just RELAX. So, stay awhile, and check out our favorite places to hang by clicking below.